smart3d,pix4d Wait for data processing software to process dom, If you don't set up transparent support , There will be black edges .
（ Transparent support is often not set up to speed up processing , Reduce data volume ）
LSV If the downloaded satellite image is exported by boundary , There will also be black edges .
- Open software globalmapper13, Find the data ///*.tif
- Drag and drop tif To globalmapper, It is also possible to use open data to select
- Click the layer button , Turn on layer control , Select the layer you want to set transparent , Click on layer control options Options
- Check Transparent, Set the color that needs to be transparent , Here's black
- The effect of setting transparency is shown in the figure