China PS The first person, Mr. Li Tao, the most classic course , Speak true ,PS Quick start to read this ten thousand character note is enough , Zero basic non professional small white study PS The best collection of notes , Go with you PS The first step is this note .
Come on , Here is a copy PS Introduction quick fix method
People always ask a Suijun how to learn PS, Zero basis 、 Non professional 、 How should Xiaobai go from zero to entry , Quickly growing into a master ？ In a Suijun's answer , There are a lot of high-frequency keywords appearing repeatedly , Among them, teacher Li Tao is my strong Amway every time . That's true. , Maybe the friends will still be a little confused , The pace of life is so fast , Can't calm down to see that long 、 So many video tutorials . ok , This time, a Suijun took out his heart nest and took notes from teacher Li Tao's lessons , Super dry goods with more than 10000 words , Send it all up and share it with you .
Need to know , There are too many PS master 、 The great gods all started from teacher Li Tao's course , If you touch PS Relatively early ,“ China PS The first person ” I must have heard of it .
This note is simple , Not a lot of pictures , The original appearance appears . Because a Suijun thinks about it again and again , Decided to keep the changes to a minimum （ The tutorial is based on cs2 It's done , So only when it comes to software changes will be explained ）, Keep the notes as they were , Because when I was learning this class , I'm also a non design major 、 Zero based little white , Every word is sorted out from “ The small white ” Starting from the mentality of , Maybe that's what you're looking forward to 、 What you understand .
PS： Originally, a Suijun thought that the notes could not be found for a long time , All the computers have been changed , I have been turning over my hard disk in various email boxes since the weekend , Everything comes to him who waits , I finally found it word file . Saying so much , In fact, I just hope it can help me like PS Yes, dear ones , May we study together 、 Progress together , Thanks for a long time 、 After the meeting, he supported a Suijun , mua .
One 、 The relationship between light and color
- Ps It's image synthesis software , It's the re creation of existing material . Drawing and creating are not ps My job .（ A Sui added ： Yes, of course ,PS It can also be created from scratch , Now it's time to say , Drawing and creation ,PS You can do great work .）
- open ps Before software , To understand color accurately 、 The resolution of the , Three problems of layer .
- Red, green and blue are the three primary colors of light ; Red, yellow and blue are the three primary colors of color pigments （ The printing field is subdivided into magenta （ black ））. Beauty of form and easy recognition are the first things in design , Set meaning 、 What represents an allegory is the second .
- There are four color patterns , Each one corresponds to a medium , Respectively ：
◆lab Pattern （ Theoretically calculated color patterns corresponding to nature ）
◆hsb Pattern （ System based on human eye recognition ）
◆RGB Pattern （ The corresponding medium is light and color , Color recognition system for luminescent objects .）
◆CMYK Pattern （ The corresponding is the printing process ）.
- Additive mode ： The final hue of white is obtained ; Subtractive mode ： The maximum values of hues are added to get black .
- lab Color pattern , One brightness channel and two color channels , It's a theoretically inferred color pattern . Theoretically, the corresponding medium is nature .
- hsb Color pattern , Three attributes of color ：
◆ Hue （ Color name 、 Color and appearance , That is, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, etc , The abbreviation is h, Its unit is degree , Color ring ）
◆ saturation （ Color purity , English abbreviation s, Measured by percentage , It's about white ）
◆ Lightness （ English abbreviation b, Measured by percentage , Lightness has something to do with black ）.
Be careful ： Black and white have no hue , No color image .
- RGB Color pattern , Each color has 256 A level , contain 16 777 216 Color . Because the maximum value of this mode rgb（255,255,255） What you get is white , namely rgb Three color values to white , So it's called additive mode ; When rgb（0,0,0） It's black .
Three rgb When the color values of the two colors are equal , There is no hue , It's a gray value , The closer we get, the lower the quantity , It's dark grey ; The closer we get, the higher the number , It's light grey .
- CMYK Color pattern , three primary colors , Also known as the three primary colors of printing （ That is, the three primary colors of ink ） Qingpin （ Also known as magenta 、 Magenta ） yellow . According to the shade of ink to distinguish the level of color ,0-100%, English abbreviation CMY. White value ：cmy（0,0,0）; Black value （100,100,100）, The maximum hue is worth black , So it's called subtractive mode . Because of Technology ,100 The black effect is not good , So we have produced a kind of black ink separately , So the color pattern of printing is cmyk（k It's black ）.
- CMYK And RGB The relationship between ： Three primary colors of light RGB, In pairs use the additive mode （ green + blue = green , blue + red = product , green + red = yellow ） The three colors obtained are Cyan Magenta, which is the three primary colors of color .rgb It's additive mode ,cmyk It's subtractive mode . therefore , The addition of two additive colors gives a subtractive value .CMY principle , because rgb It's light on the print or the light , The complementary color is absorbed , The rest of the light plus mode is subtracted .
- Cyan absorbs red completely , In other words, when red light shines on a cyan object, there is no light and it is black . The principle is that complementary colors absorb each other completely . In the hue ring ,rgb and cmy It's a complete crossover , Both are flip flops 180 Degree , Cyan , The complementary color is red ; magenta , The complementary color is green ; yellow , The complementary color is blue .
- Gamut of color pattern ： The three models are different . use rgb do , Turn into cmyk Lower the gray scale one time later . Overflow color , It's not a safe color , namely ,rgb exceed cmyk Part of , It doesn't print . Open or new , stay RGB Under the working environment of , stay CMYK Preview it in preview mode （ View —— proof colors —— Choose “ At work CMYK”）, So you don't see spills . This is the first step in the process of making a work that needs to be printed . In such a working environment , It will remind you whether the selected color is overflow .
- The working environment is the monitor , So the new document mode is still rgb, Finally, it was converted to printing cmyk that will do .
- painting 、 Photography 、 Design is to reproduce the color of nature .
- Color has never been isolated .
- Buy a color guide （ For printing ）, This is a necessary skill to ensure what you see is what you get .
Two 、 Pixels and resolution
- The pixel is the smallest unit that makes up an image , Pixels must be square , A pixel can only have one color ; Resolution must be in units , The web page is 72ppi, That is, in every inch 72 Pixel , For printing 300ppi. The huge painting on the roof , The resolution is given 15-45 That's all right. , Watch the bus stop , Feel it and you know .
- When you force a change in resolution , The pixels added out of thin air are obtained by copying the pixels next to them . There are three ways to reset image pixels , Lead near （ Add the left and right average ）、 linear （ Add up, down, left, right, average ）、 cube （ Add more positions to the average ）. Cubic is the best , The fastest way to get close ; however , Generally for gray bitmap , Collar is better than cube , The clearer the structure, the simpler the outline , Collar is better than cube ; The more complex the color is, the better it is to use cubes .PS： After several generations of renewal , all-new PS There's added things like keeping details 、 The algorithm of two times standing up and so on .
- When designing printed matter , Note that the resolution should be set to 300 Pixels / Inch ,rgb Color pattern （cmyk preview ）, The size is 10.6*10.6, Because it's bleeding all over the printing .
- With the original pixels unchanged , Without any loss , Cancel the reset image pixel option , You can change the resolution , The corresponding document size will also change .
How to change it correctly DPI？ Improved DPI, It's bound to reduce the size of the document , That's the actual size , Of course, it's in the right way . Open the image size dialog box , Check constraint ratio , Then copy the pixel width and height value first , secondly , Change resolution , Finally, the width height value of the change will be restored . conversely , If you lower DPI, The document size increases .
- The bigger the resolution, the better ？ not always .
A pixel corresponds to a byte .
What is the unit of resolution ？ There are pixels per inch ppi、 Dots per inch dpi、 Display spot per inch dpi And so on .
3、 ... and 、 Painting and decoration
- Why do you have red eyes at night ？ People go to dark places , People's pupils dilate to absorb light , So when you turn on the flash, you'll get a lot of big details , I got blood in my eyes , So there will be a lot of red that the camera remembers .
- Smudge repair brush tool ： Just put it on the spot and brush it ;
Repair brush tool ： Use a tool similar to a seal , Hold down ALT Key sampling , The difference is where it's restored, and it's natural to merge with the surrounding , Instead of completely replicating the sampling point ;
Repair tools ： Set up constituencies where they are built , Then drag to the copied source , that will do ; Red eye tools ： Just click to the red eye ;
Content aware mobile tools ：cs6 Are there in , use first “ Content aware mobile tools ” Box to select what needs to be moved in the picture . In the properties of content aware mobile tools , Select the mode to move . Hold the mouse down , Drag and drop the selection to any location in the picture . Loosen the mouse , The images in the constituency begin with automatic photo fusion . Use the repair tool to adjust the original position .
- Brush tools are very important , however ps The brush in is not made for painting , The emphasis is on modification, and the emphasis is on local modification , It's very important , To understand thoroughly and learn well . The choice of constituency is very important , The ant line doesn't matter . The meaning of choice lies in local modification . Of course , The premise is that there is a pressure pen , Brush tools can be used to the extreme . The blending mode of the brush is exactly the same as that of the layer .
- Behind the scenes , You have to work on layers , No more background work . The meaning behind it is , The first one will be at the back of the original , That is, it will only be drawn to the back of the layer . Behind the scenes , It must be a layer with transparent areas , Otherwise, I can't see . The painting tools have strong local decoration , For example, add a halo to the character , Just choose the pattern behind the painting , that will do , You don't have to be a constituency . And it doesn't erode the image itself .
- The difference and exclusion are inverse values , It's the negative effect you see , The former is heavier , The latter is a little lighter . It's all local decoration . The dissolution mode depends on the virtual degree of the brush head , The more virtual, the higher the degree of dissolution , vice versa .
- Clear mode is the eraser function .
- Positive overlay and color filter mode , a key , Use a lot of , Positive overlay is subtractive mode , Color filter is additive mode , Additive color reduction . therefore , Mix two additive colors to get subtractive colors , Color ring notation , When two colors are mixed, the middle value of two color positions on the color ring is obtained . Reciting color rings .
Multiply the positive , It's color reduction , By in subtraction mode , The subtractive blending of the two colors produces the desired color , It's the principle of printing .
Make the image brighter. Use filter mode , Darken and multiply with positive .
Filter mode will absorb all the black , Because the purpose of the filter mode is to lighten , So black can't be painted at all . The positive will absorb all the white , The principle is the same . Case study , Two pictures , To remove the black background of a picture , Just let their mixing mode be filter .
- Darkening mode , The goal is to darken the picture based on the foreground , Everything in the image that is brighter than the foreground becomes the foreground , Dark places don't change . When making illustrations , You can use this mode to do leveling . Lightening mode , On the contrary . The reference tone can be selected directly from the image .
- Linear light is parallel , There is no attenuation ; Spot light , It has attenuation . Overlay and soft light are more useful . Overlay mode is similar to the overlay effect of two slides , Layer by layer . Soft light is similar , It can be specially shielded from neutral grey . stay RGB In color mode , refer to R=G=B=1:1:1 , That is, the values of red, green and blue are equal , It is neutral grey , When R=G=B=128, It's called “ Absolute neutral grey ”.
- Last group of patterns , It refers to the modification of single item locking . For example, choose the hue , It will only change the hue, not the purity and saturation . Saturation means lower saturation , The grayer the picture , The purity is gone . Not bright enough , You just need to fix the saturation , namely s Value . Color mode , It's used to color black and white photos . Color replacement tools , There's only the last set of hybrid modes .
- ps A lot of our knowledge is out of date , Every time it's upgraded, it keeps the old features . Imitation stamp is . Pattern stamp tool , It's very easy to use in the background , The tiles are good , Use case list , Define patterns -- Select the pattern stamp tool -- Select the defined pattern on the toolbar --- Then directly use the pattern stamp tool to daub it to the target position . Compared with filling , Or the function of local modification is very powerful . Defining a pattern refill is a powerful tool for creating seamless textures . Under the filter , There is one “ Pattern Maker ”, Select specific area , Then click generate , It will generate a pattern （ It was regenerated after breaking the constituency , Can be generated repeatedly ）
- Paint bucket tools , You can fill in the foreground and change the scene , You can also fill patterns .
- History Brush Tool , Use with the history panel .ctrl+alt+z, Continuous back fast fade key . History Brush , The staying state of painting , Or do you use local modification , Switch back and forth between two states , Case study , A character image , The whole picture is blurred dynamically , Then you can draw the face with a history brush . When the shape where the history brush tool stays is cropped, resulting in pixel changes , Don't prohibit the use of tools , So keep using , You need to adjust the position of the tool first . Historical art brush , You can reply while adding effects , There are various modes to choose from .
- background eraser , Just erase the background , Expose transparent layer , And it will automatically recognize to ensure that the image is not damaged . Magic wand Eraser Tool , It's a combination of magic wand and eraser , It's rubbed off with a little pull .
- Gradient tool , There are five types （ Linear gradient , Radial Gradient , Angle Gradient , Symmetrical gradient , Diamond gradient ）, It's the place for the exam , The default is a gradient from the foreground to the background . Note the mode options on the gradient toolbar , After selecting the mode, just pull it on the position of the target image . In gradient panel , The paint bucket at the bottom of the gradient color bar is used to control the color , Add color to the paint bucket if you don't want it , Click directly to select and drag down to delete . The paint bucket above controls transparency , You can adjust the size . Gradient in addition to the solid base gradient , There are also variegations , Noise mode does not automatically configure colors , Only within a certain range of colors , You can select a random gradient . It can be used with the back mode , Illustration effect .
- Fuzzy tools , Tools for local blur effects . Sharpen Tool , It's pure for color saturation , Use... With caution . Really sharpen , What is needed is a profile . This tool can give up unused . Smudge tool , It's for painting , After smearing, it will lose , More to give up . Liquefaction under filter , It can completely replace the daub tool .
- The sponge tool adjusts the saturation of the image , Sponge tools have decoloration and coloring （cs6 in , It's about reducing saturation and fullness ） Two modes , The color will turn grey , This is the default , Add color mode is add saturation . Dilution tools , It's for lighting , If the skin is not bright enough , You can use the dodge tool to brighten , Another way , It's copying layers , Use the color filter layer mode . Deepen tools , The function is the opposite , Deepen the color . Add color mode of sponge tool , For example, the face is too big , You can use this to draw a few times at the outline of your face , It's thin , It's equivalent to painting foundation. .
- The focus of painting and tools is on local decoration .
Four .Bridge The use of digital photo processing
- Canon camera camera raw The format suffix is .crw, Nikon is .nef, High end cameras like Hasu use .dng.dng Is the trend , yes adobe The company's format , It's a metadata package , It is to freeze the environment of the moment of taking photos . Bit depth , Need to understand . Camera data , The data provided can be used to learn and summarize , It's like the end of a movie , There's a lot of stuff in it .
- Shadow and brightness have details 、 Structured , Not dead black or pale . Watching a film is good or bad , It depends on the dark part and the highlight .
- Adjust white balance , stay bridge Double click the image to open to ps in , First you will be asked to confirm the output format . When adjusting the parameters of white balance , Hold down alt key , All black means under exposure , When white appears, it means there is exposure , What's so bleak is that it's overexposed , Red and yellow are warning areas , Red means it will explode soon . A little exposure is OK , Of course, it can't affect the subject in images such as portraits . The shadow is also pressed alt Key adjustment , If a piece of black indicates , So there can't be a lot of black , Otherwise you lose the details of the shadow , Just make it a little bit dark . Preview to check , Shadow check , It will remind you in blue where the shadow is missing the details , So is highlight , It's a reminder of over exposure .
- Be careful ： Fainting , After adjustment , And then look at shadows and exposures .
- For the adjustment of the picture folder , Just select all , Synchronization in selection , Then everything is set up .
- The above knowledge point is in the darkroom processing of photos , It's the equivalent of a camera's tone configuration .
5、 ... and 、 passageway
- Two characteristics of the channel , It is “ underworld ”, Generally, there are only three kinds of colors, black, gray and white ; The channel is the background , Influence the front desk through the backstage .
- The basic use of channels is to record color information . open ps, There's color information in it . Channel by or Depending on it 256 Location to record color information , Because every channel is 8 Bit depth , So every channel has 256（2 Of 8 Power ） A place , Can record 256 One color . There are four color channels （ blend RGB passageway , red 、 green 、 Blue three channels ）.256 Location records different information , It's about its different uses .RGB Pattern , It records the color information of light .ps yes 8 Bit depth image processing software ,2 Of 8 The power is 256.
- CMYK In the pattern , Channels record color information , That is, ink color information , Channel is subtraction mode . This is the simulation .
- Channels include color channels （ Used to record color information ）,Alpha passageway （ To save the selection ）, Spot Channel （ Spot colors are linked to printing , So with RGB It doesn't matter ,CMYK The color that cannot print out is used to solve with spot color , As long as it's a proprietary color, it's , Can save cost , Channel for recording spot color information separately ）, Mask channel .
- passageway 256 Location, color , It's the color channel , Recording the selection information is Alpha passageway , It comes in three colors , Black and white grey , Black record non constituency , White records the constituency , The transition color gray records eclosion . Feather Radius , It refers to the ant line as the benchmark , Fade in the inner radius value , The outward radius value fades out .
choice —— Storage selection , It is recorded as Alpha passageway ; Load Selection , Immediate choice —— Load selection , Or directly ctrl+ Click on the thumbnail ; After selecting a constituency ,ctrl+c After copying the constituency , direct ctrl+n The new document is the same size as the selected area , Very convenient .
- Alpha Characteristics of the passage , Not all formats support storage ,tga（ The entire targa, Lossless format , It's a 32 Bit , namely rgb and alpha Four channels , Usually this format is used in video , Can block the background , That is to block the black non selected area .）,tiff,psd All three formats support storage Alpha passageway .jpg I won't support it alpha, But support path .
- layer mask . When you open two pictures , When you copy one and paste it into another , A new layer will be created directly on another image ; And if before pasting , Create a constituency on the other , Paste the original image only into the selection , And use mobile tools to manipulate , When a new layer is generated , Will generate a layer mask . layer mask , It's a temporary passage , So it has channel properties , Three colors and only in the background , So it's a variant of the channel . It is generally used to control the display range of layers . The advantage of it is the freedom to adjust at any time .
The right way is ： Copy , Paste , Select the layer mask command from the layer menu , Including show all and hide all two modes . Processing and modifying masks ： Click to select the mask . Painting and decoration tools , Can be used to process and modify masks , Most of the time , Using the brush tool , then , Select the mode you want , Then draw... On the object that needs to be covered .X Key is to switch the foreground color and background color . When you have to do a lot of layer blending , Generally, mask is used .
- Two pictures , Hold down shift Key can directly copy and paste one picture to the center of another .
- Gradient tool , When you control the layer , You can use it in color matching , You can also use gradient mapping to get grayscale images . When controlling layers , Use gradient and layer mask , You can make two blending layers blend very soft .
6、 ... and 、 Color matching
- Color correction and color matching , The former shows that the color of the film itself is wrong , So the first thing to do is check the color . then , Color matching , This is art processing . The three key points of the color mixing command ： Color scale 、 curve 、 Hue / saturation .
- Color scale ： If you think there is something wrong with the color of the picture , Use the color scale command directly . Histogram of color scale , It's the curve part of the color scale dialog . Histogram contains all the color information of the picture , There are input color scale and output color scale value options above and below the histogram , The former is before modification , The latter is revised . Color scale dialog box , The input color scale has three values , In the middle is gamma , It's the gray scale , That is, the gray triangle below the histogram . In the color scale , The relationship of contrast , The relationship of brightness , Medium gray , Can be calibrated . The color scale can also be adjusted according to the channel .
The first modification method ： Through the output color scale of 8 Bit color scale bar , The dark part of the picture can be aligned , Gray region , Whether the bright region has the corresponding information in its position . then , You can correct this by dragging the small triangle at the bottom of the histogram . You can find a picture to experiment with .
Color scale dialog box , Hold down alt Key and mouse over the cancel key , It becomes a reset command .
The second method ： There are three straws above the dialog preview command . Fixed field . Black and white, three straw tools , The function is to define the black field in the picture , White field , You can define it directly in the picture with a straw , After definition, the histogram will change accordingly . Gray is the most important thing , Define neutral grey , It is often an important part of defining the whole color white balance . Neutral grey calibration , The whole tone will not be biased .
The third method , Click the Auto button , Just go straight . however , Sometimes the automatism doesn't work .
- curve ： Curves are more important than color scales , It's a graph . Curves play with shapes . There are inputs and outputs in the curve ,x The axis is the input ,Y The shaft is the output , It represents the image before and after modification . The top chord brightens , The bottom chord darkens . Contrast is a “s” line , Because the dark is darker , Brighter is more contrast . Curve adjustment is more responsible and refined than color scale adjustment , It's because the curve adjustment can be precise to any endpoint you want to control . curve , You can also use the pencil button to draw , Turn the curve after the pencil is finished . Curves don't usually make very complex shapes . Metal texture , It can be done by drawing a wavy line with a pencil . Straw 、 Automatically 、 passageway , It's the same as the color scale panel .
- Hue / saturation , It's adjustment HSB Of , Adjust based on visual perception . In the editing state of the panel , Except for the whole picture , Also available in primary colors , Select color directly , Only the limited color is adjusted .
Two hue values of panel , It's the input , Here is the output , Before and after the revision . How to define colors accurately in editing ： After selecting a primary color , A slider with four endpoints appears between the two hue values , The main color is defined in the middle of two vertical bars, that is, the primary color selected in the editing , The left vertical bar goes to the left until the edge triangle represents the color tolerance value , The right side is also the tolerance value . It means that when the hue of the selected color is adapted , The color of the main body will change 100% , The tolerance value will be based on the vertical bar , Weakening change . You can also drag this slider to get closer to the color you need to change in the image . The four endpoints can also be adjusted by indenting . meanwhile , You can use lasso and other tools to make a general selection to define the modified parts . Of course , If you can't find the color , You can directly use the pipette tool to define the color that needs to be modified , If the color jumps , Adjust the size of cosmetic difference .
After checking the coloring option , It turns into a monochrome grayscale , It's about spot color drawings .
- Mr. Li Tao's experience in drawing , When opening a graph , When you use the color scale , You don't have to open the color scale panel , direct ctrl+shift+l, Automatic color scale . It's a good habit . Auto contrast doesn't have to be used . Color scale is a must , A picture , And then I give you four histograms , Choose which is the histogram of the picture .
- Color balance is an interesting command , It's a great change in the tendency of color , For example, adjust the color of the picture . Color balance panel , Chromatic order , Three color left printing , Three primary colors of right light , Complementary colors appear , Complementation of cold and warm .
Color balance options include shadows 、 Middle tone 、 Three parameters of highlight , Only the middle tone is the picture itself , So the default is the middle tone .
- Matching colors is an advanced command , Very interesting , Particularly useful . You can directly use the master's work as a source , Match to the target image . For example, to synthesize two photos , Matching first will make it very harmonious . Portraits and portraits can match , Portraits and landscapes can match , A lot of things can match . Two pictures , Match colors first , It's a perfect combination .
- Replace colors , It's the hue / Another use of saturation . Use the pipette tool in the panel to select the target on the image , Adjust the tolerance value to the range that needs to be modified （ White is selected ）, And then directly modify the hue .
- Both the optional color and the channel mixer can be used to color the channel , The former was first used to trace colors in printing , Generally do not use rgb Mode in tune , Now it's a palette tool . The channel mixer has a “ monochrome ” Options , It's useful in making grayscale images . The usual way to get a grayscale image is in the image - adjustment - Color removal command , that will do . Another way is to , Change mode to grayscale mode .
The third way is to use a channel mixer , Check the monochrome option , Then adjust the parameters to get a better grayscale , Because you can get more details .
The application of image and calculation can also get a quality guaranteed gray image . You can also use gradient mapping to get grayscale images .
- Photo filter and exposure are commands for digital photos . Warm up when shooting people , The scenery is cool .
- The scanned images can be used ps Documents in - Automatically - Cut and adjust commands to split and save separately .
- shadow / highlights , Special commands for images with strong contrast between shadows and highlights .
- The inverse is negative , Tone equalization is to make your image average in tone . Color separation , Generally, the parameters used are 2、3、4, It can be used in illustration , use AI Nested path .
- threshold , The panel is a black and white picture , By adjusting the threshold color scale to control the number of black and white parts of the image . Threshold can be used to extract line drawings from illustrations . The way to get a line draft or a black-and-white image is ： Execute the filter - other - high pass （ High contrast retention is the intersection of light and dark 、 The contour remains , Cover up where you don't need it ）, And then in the image - adjustment - threshold ; then , Wipe out the places you don't need .
7、 ... and 、 Images - Pattern
- Images - In the pattern , Bitmaps and bittones must be grayscale before they can be used .
- A bitmap is a bit depth image , Namely 2 The first power of , Two colors . Bitmap is usually used in newspaper printing , Use a halftone screen on the panel . The pictures in the newspaper are realized with only one kind of ink , There was no concentration change , There are no gradients and grayscale , That is, through the halftone screen to achieve . The disc surface is also realized through the halftone screen . The resolution is usually set at 80 about , Set to at most 200.
- Two tone is also a kind of grayscale , There is a type option value in the dialog box ： monotone 、 Two tone 、 Tritone 、 Four tone , They're all creating a relationship , It's called monochrome grayscale ,（ The color command also produces monochromatic grayscale images ）, This kind of picture can be combined with a variety of ink to form an ink , It's called monochrome ink , The usual spot color . Where it can't be printed , We're going to use spot colors ; Many of the prints are also in spot colors , The reason is that it can save costs . The two tone mode is actually a monochrome printing mode . Bitmaps are used in newspapers , Grayscale is used in normal grayscale printing , Two tone is used in spot color printing .
- Index color , It's the essence of the whole movie , It's a single channel picture , At best 256 One color , Usually used in small icons such as gif chart ., The index can record transparently . Index color has something to do with the color table , The color table records all the color information of the index color pattern image . How to control index color , In storage for web Use in the color panel , We can choose double and quadruple to observe and compare the central region , You can choose three other types to compress , Compare with the original , Choose the best effect .gif It doesn't make the picture smaller , Small icons , With transparency animation, choose gif Format .
- Multi channel mode is usually used in proofing . Generally by cmyk Go straight to it , Throw away the compound channel after the turn , To print , In this case, the printer will produce four films , It can be used separately . Multi channel mode , file - Stored as -, There are few format options ,ps dcs 2.0 Or is it ps Raw, When stored as the former , It asks if it's stored as a single file or multiple files , Generally, multiple files are selected DCS, No recombination , There are usually five films , It's usually used for the film out machine .
- Film is 16 Color depth , namely 2 Of 16 Power *3 Color .ps Files that can handle film , Can handle 16 Bit picture . TV is 8 Bit .
- Alpha channel , It's color information . Use the restore channel to make a selection , Channels record color information , Can be converted to alpha channel record selection information , And then mix through layers （ Color filtering in additive mode ） To restore the constituency .
8、 ... and 、 layer style
- layer mask , It's a temporary passage , Control the display range of layers . The way to use it is to use the painting and decorating tool set to draw . The best thing about avoiding damage to the original material .
- Layer blending - Default options dialog box ： Conventional mixing 、 Advanced mix 、 Mixing color bands is the basic way to mix . Brush blending is mixing while painting , Layer blending is equivalent to drawing in advance , Final mix . Case study , When coloring , You can create a new layer to color it and then use “ Color ” Mixed mode is OK .
- Color bands mixed in ps 4.0 It has some functions . Under the gray option , Mix the dark areas separately 、 Gray areas and bright areas , You can mix down , You can go up there . The little triangles on the color scale , Hold down alt When the key moves , It can be disassembled , Opening means tolerance , Adjust the blending between layers .
- Advanced mix . Case study , Penetrating layer , Hollowed out options on the panel , Shallow is digging to the bottom of the layer group , Deep is digging directly into the background , Set the fill opacity value to the degree you want . Here's one gif A small example of frame animation .
- Layer styles are used for web buttons 、UI Set up and so on , Very convenient . Projection has one advantage , There is a contour line in the quality , Contour lines are curves , The parabola shape is grayscale ,s The contrast is strong , The sector centered on the lower right corner will be very bright and vice versa .
- Internal projection , It's the feeling of hollowing out on the paper . The effect of relief is to thicken . Use of style library , Create a new layer directly , Then click on the desired style , The result of operating on this layer is to select the style directly .
- Layers - Layer style - Create Layer command , You can create a layer directly from the created style , Each effect generates a layer , The original layer name will be underlined , The style effect layer will be indented half way , They're layer groups , A kind of clipping layer . Operate alone .
- Layers - New Fill Layer , The fill layer is actually a solid color layer with a mask , The mask is all white by default , Show all masks , You can use black to control the display range . Double click the solid color layer thumbnail to call up the color panel directly , Change solid color . Be careful ： The company computer did not change the layer content options , To go home and check the home version .
- Pay attention to the learning and use of new adjustment layer . Secondary options and images - The command under the adjustment is basically the same . Adjusting the decoration under the layer will not destroy the original material . Adjust the layer , Double click on the thumbnail to correct the parameters , Adjust the layer with mask , You can control the display range . The new fill and adjust layer buttons are directly below the layers panel . If you check the panel “ Use the previous layer to create a clip mask ”, The command only works on the previous layer , There is an underscore under the grouped layer , The layers of the group are indented in half to show the group relationship with a downward clipping . What is marshalling , That is to put the content of the upper layer into the shape area of the next layer , Can be in the layer - Create a clip mask to implement , Or through the shortcut keys , Place the mouse over the horizontal line between the two layers and hold down ALT key , Directly click . Be careful ： We need to call the big picture into the small one . Applicable cases ：N Layers can even be grouped into a shape .
- Control the display range of layers ：1. Add layer mask ;2. Add vector mask ;3. Add clip mask ;4 edit - Paste special - pay or lose money on sth. ;
- Layer panel lock command , Transparent pixels can be locked separately 、 Image pixels 、 Location 、 All , After selection , Making further changes will not destroy the locked content .
- Layers - Vector mask - current path , You can create vector masks with paths . The advantage of the path is that it's very smooth . The most common method is to import vector graphics , Call path to make vector template . A layer , You can add vector mask , You can also add layer mask , The former controls the shape , Bitmap mask controls the display range . Put into ps Medium ai Files are intelligent objects , It can be operated by intelligent objects in the layer .
Nine 、 Filter
- Use case of extraction filter , Mainly used in the more complex details of the place , Such as hair . however ,CS6 In the later version, no filter has been pulled out .
- Vanishing point filter , The solution is perspective （ Near and far away ） The problem of .
- Pixelate - Color halftoning , You can see the final effect of the enlarged print . Description of panel parameters ： The radius is the size of the ink dot . This effect is usually used as a background . Gray can be used with , Grayscale has only one screen , After the image is grayscale, select color halftone . This special effect is used in old posters 、 Figures, etc .
- In twist filter , Polar coordinates , Displacement and lens correction （ Two points ）. Polar coordinates , For example, it's a globe （ It's like the dome mural of a church ）, Plane coordinates are maps , This filter is a switch between the two coordinates . Used in special effects such as explosions . Replacement filter , Like 3D model mapping , That is, we need to put a map on the model we need , There are cases here . When using , We need to figure out who the model is , Who is the texture . The model should be stored as psd file , Then use the displacement filter for the map , Panel parameters , The horizontal scale and the vertical scale are misplaced values ; Permutation graph is model , According to the size of the model and map, set it as needed ; An undefined area is a misplaced area , There are folding and repeating edge pixels （ Drawing effect ） Two options . After setting the parameters , Ask where the model diagram is , Select the previously saved model psd; then , Use layer blending model to mix . Distortion - Lens correction , Adjust the edge deformation of the wide angle shot .
- Variegated - Reduce Noise , When there's a lot of noise in scanning, etc , Use a noise reduction filter , Advanced options can be adjusted for different channels . Add a noise filter for the graininess of the film , Adding noise will make the effect more prominent , Low illuminance 、 When you take a photo with high sensitivity, the graininess will appear , If not enough, add noise .
- Blurring and sharpening are important . Fuzzy - Special ambiguity , It's a fuzzy block 、 Noodles , The way in which the contours are not blurred , After use , You can use the history brush to restore the bad edges . This order can be forgotten . Turn to surface blur , A filter specially used for skin treatment . Fuzzy - Lens blur , It mainly simulates the virtual and real effects of depth of field , Must be used with layer mask , Add a... To the channel alpha passageway , Add a gradient , And then in the use of lens blur , Adjust panel parameters .
- Rendering - Lighting effect , Simulate the feeling of light , Panel parameters , Light is a light bulb , The full light source is natural light such as the sun , Parallel light is a tube lamp . There are also preset halo effects ; And texture channels , Can create light + Texture to create relief and other effects . It can also be used alpha Channel to control the display range .
- Sketch filter , It has something to do with the foreground and the background .
- How to make the interlacing effect of TV picture , There are cases here . Using patterns （ newly build 1*1 White background file , Then expand the canvas , Get the definition pattern ） To fill in the new layer , Using positive overlays to mix layers .
- Video Effects , It is specially used for TV frame frame , Make use of TV stills with video - Line by line recovery . The computer displays line by line , TV is interlaced .
- sharpening -USM sharpening , It's called anti mask sharpening , No more RGB Sharpen in mode , Because sharpening is color purification . To lab After the model , Do it for the lightness channel . Smart sharpening , Panel parameters , Remove , There are three options for Gaussian Blur 、 Motion blur , Lens blur optional . Blurring is leaving the edges behind , Fuzzy whole . Sharpening is the opposite , Contour only .
- D, Reset the color plate before black after white . file - Automatically - The batch , You can do a lot of repetitive work with one click . bad parameter , Choose to log errors to a file . Using documents - Automatically -photomerge, When splicing panoramic photos , Match colors first , It can make the convergence more natural .
- The advantage of movement is to eliminate repetition 、 Mechanical work . Action recording , Highly configurable , You can delete every step at will , Drag it directly to the trash can or tick off the tick at the front of the step , You can also add any new operation , Click record under the currently selected action line to add . In addition, the box in front of the action line is the parameter setting , Click to set parameters . A single action cannot be stored , It needs to be stored as an action group .
Ten 、 Color matching skills
- Color matching must be done ：1st, Must do automatic color scale （ctrl+l Dial out panel ,ctrl+shift+l auto levels ）;2nd, Track the saturation （ctrl+u Dial out panel , Generally, it can be traced back 30 etc. ）, It can make the film more vivid, brighter, transparent and healthy ;3rd, Strengthen the surroundings （ Using color balance ctrl+B Dial out panel , Focus on shading -5,8,10; highlights 10,0,20, Be sure to check keep brightness ）, Such as skin texture to warm color , The landscape texture is still cool, relying on ;4th, Sharpening （ Copy background layer , Filter the copy of the background layer - Other - high pass 1 Pixel , The outline is selected , Next, use layer blending mode - Soft light to shield gray , The sharpening is completed , If you need to improve sharpening, continue to increase the effect , Just copy the layer ）. These four points are based on people's eyes and psychological feelings are consistent . You can make this “ action ”.PS： Of course! , Now it seems , You don't have to stick to it .
- cross processing , It's to make a cool light tone on the film . Suitable for dealing with late autumn background . Positive film negative impulse should be aimed at the channel . First, for single channel modulation , After adjusting, we are looking at the color scale . When single channel is selected , Check other channels to show , Then execute the application image , Blue channel ：1st, Check invert , The pattern is a positive overlay , Opacity changed to 50%; Green channel , Images - Apply image , Reverse phase , Multiply the positive , The opacity 20%; the red channel , Images - Apply image , Do not check invert , Mode color deepened , The opacity 100%. End of channel calculation .
Next , Color adjustment . Blue channel ,ctrl+l Adjust color scale , Adjust only three values of input color scale ,25,0.75,150（ The input values , Gamma coefficient , Output value ）; Green channel ,ctrl+l Color gradation ,40,1.2,220; the red channel ,ctrl+l Color gradation ,50,1.3,255.
Select mix RGB passageway . Images - adjustment - brightness / Contrast , brightness -5, Contrast 20;ctrl+u, Call up hue and saturation panel , Add saturation to 10 about .
thus , Get a positive negative impact effect . Melancholy type , With positive negative impact .
I'm the note divider
Okay , This is a primitive to text only note , With my dream notes , I'm glad that I insisted on it , Let a Suijun be able to write articles from one who only knows how to write 、 A man of Arts who is planning , Can shuttle in the design of sunshine Avenue , Making pictures 、 Cut the film and even do some special effects , It was a lot of fun . Or that sentence , I hope it's useful for your partner , You are also welcome to leave a message .
PS： Teacher Li Tao is the master of this course , Actually, I took notes too , The article is too long , If you like this kind of simple notes but not too long , I'll think about sharing some other day , mua .
The notes of the improvement section are here →[PS From introduction to improvement , Mr. Li Tao teaches three axes to master in person ][PS From introduction to improvement _ Mr. Li Tao teaches three axes to master in person]