Original image analysis
Portrait material ： The photo has some light and shadow effects and hazy feeling . But because there's a lot of space left , It's empty around the picture , So we can add some materials to create the atmosphere .
Flower material ： This is one of the simplest pictures taken in the park , The color is simple , Flowers fill the picture , Such material has basically met the requirements .
Touch the soft light blue bell girl
Before stacking Soften the flower material
In order to make the flowers more beautiful , We have to deal with the material of flowers first , Make it uniform and soft . Copy a layer , Execute the filter - Fuzzy - Gaussian blur , The fuzzy radius is 10. Copy another layer , Fill in blue , Change the blend mode to soft light mode , Can make the whole picture become elegant and unified blue .
Superimposed emphasis Multi level and multi-level modes are used together
- After the material is processed, the flower material is copied to the original film as a layer , Use the transform tool to overlay the original image . The next step is the key step ： Change the blending mode of the flower layer . There are many hybrid modes to choose from , Let's start with positive overlay mode , In this mode, the color on the material will be deepened , Darken . Use 60% To see the effect of superposition . If the material map is not very suitable , You can also adjust the position of flowers by freely changing .
- The next step is to combine different blending modes to adjust the overall effect . Create two new layers , Separate use 85% Soft light mode and 40% Color filter mode of . Both modes can lighten the color of the picture , In addition to counteracting the dark color of positive film, it can also emit light effect .
- In the process of overlay, it is very important to create a new mask in the material layer , Wipe out the characters and body parts properly , Make the subject stand out , You need to use a brush with a soft edge when wiping , And use 50% The opacity of , Make the brush brush brush more natural .
- After the superposition of three modes, the desired effect is basically achieved , The next step is to adjust the details , Make the whole superposition and fusion more natural . There must be a certain color difference between the background color and the face and body parts that have been wiped out before , Create a new curve adjustment layer to adjust the face and body parts . Pull the curve of the dark part to the right , And enhance the contrast , Make the color soft and harmonious .
- After the local image adjustment, we need to make a little soft light effect , Reduce stack marks . Many soft light filters can produce this effect , We recommend using Color Efex Pro 3.0 Classical soft focus in the filter , One button can be soft, the screen can choose the appropriate intensity and brightness , After going through the soft focus , You'll find the edges look softer , The transition is more natural , There are no obvious traces of superposition .
Accumulate your flower material
Accumulate more material in your daily life , Can let oneself later period have a lot of space . This time the flower material can be in the flower market 、 In the shop , It can also be a small creation that you buy flowers to shoot in a household lamp , The latter results in a cleaner background and optional composition , Accumulate more , You can try to produce more “ Florist girl ”. After mastering the basic superposition technique , We can open our minds , If you want better results , You can shoot some solid background material , You can get better results simply and quickly .
Dew girl to remove shadows
Original image analysis
Portrait material ： Due to the large light ratio , The color contrast is obvious , We want to make the color softer , Add flowers to create a fantastic effect .
Flower material ： This is a delicate macro photo of flowers , Use a black background , When the black background is superimposed, attention should be paid to the selection of the corresponding excluded mixing mode .
Superimposed emphasis : Flowers emerge from the darkness
- Adjust the color in the original , First solve the problem of large light ratio of the picture , First use the curve in the adjustment layer to adjust , And make the black more prominent . Set up a node in the middle of the curve and then set up a node in the middle of the lower part , Pull the curve above to make the picture bright , And then take the bottom curve back , Increase contrast while brightening the whole image .
- Material for superimposing flowers , And then use “ Brighten ” Mixed mode , This mode will exclude black from the layer , We can see that the black in the material is completely gone , See the girl in the layer below .
- Because black is directly extracted from the mix mode , In some parts of the petals there will be stiff borders , The bleeding is also obvious , So we're going to create a new mask on the flower layer , Use a soft edged white brush to wipe away the hard edges , Let flowers and characters blend better .
- After stacking, the overall effect has been achieved , But the colors of the characters and flowers are not harmonious , Now we need to balance the colors in the picture . Create a new one “ Color balance ” Adjust the layer , Pull the red to +25, Yellow pull to -25, Enhance the warm tone in the picture , Add a little magenta , Let the picture exude a little romantic feeling .
Red girl with fruit on top
Original image analysis
Portrait material ： This is a portrait photo with harmonious colors , But the white walls in the background look monotonous , We can try to enrich the picture by adding some plant elements to the background .
Flower material ： This is the red fruit material taken by the way while shooting people , The background is also white , Shooting with a large aperture can produce a combination of virtual and real effects , It's great for stacking effects .
Superimposed emphasis Rapid production of positive lamination
- For the original image and light background material , It is the most efficient way to use positive lamination directly , Change the opacity to 70%, You can have a good re exposure effect .
- After merging the layers, I found that the picture was a little gray , We can use curves to adjust the layer , Lift up the middle and dark part of the curve , The light pulls down , Make the picture bright and soft .
- After the overall brightness adjustment, we need to create a new color balance adjustment layer . In order to let the picture emit the warm yellow color of ripe fruit , Pull the yellow bar to -5, Then pull the green bar to -5, Make the whole color harmonious .